The northeast chapter of the Texas Indo-American Physicians Society, Northeast Chapter (TIPS-NEC) is a 501 (c)(3) organization, committed to the Service to Humanity.
With the support of our donors, we serve our community in various ways including:
- Free community clinic in Irving where TIPS physicians from various specialties provide charitable healthcare.
- Health fairs every year to provide preventive medical care.
- Charity events and weekly radio show to promote health awareness
- Community Services with focused campaigns like The Heart of the Matter: Reducing Cardiovascular Risk, and #LivetheDREAM Campaign
- Previous campaigns include Childhood Obesity Awareness campaign, Find Cancer Fight Cancer, Find Diabetes Fight Diabetes, Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, Shatter the Stigma – Refocus on Mental Health Awareness.
Give the Gift of Health!
Please enter the donation amount and details in the form below and complete the payment. Thank you for support of TIPS-NEC.